How can I use these "field references" to get portal values in JSM, such as groups, request types, etc.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver071/advanced-searching-fields-reference-935895327.html
For example, I'm trying to auto-complete the summary field, but I'd like to insert values like {{group.name}}, {{request.type}} from the request type...Is there any way to get these values?
I made it work with this:
{{issue.customer request type.requestType.name}}
{{issue.customer request type.requestType.groupIds}}
Hi, @Oscar D. Sanchez
As I understand it, you need to get the field values from Jira. An important question, what type of field to get the value?
Normally in JQL filter, you just need to call the field name and its value.Example: If the field name is "Sector" and you need to get the field value, just create the following filter.
project = "Your project name" and Sector = "Field value".If my answer was helpful, mark it as correct. Thanks.
@Oscar D. Sanchez , sorry, I saw the name "Automation" just now.Can you give us an example of the automation you need?
I just edited my question to be more clear, I appreciate your help
The smart value you put into the automation will pull the values from the current request type.
Example of automation steps:1. When automation is created2. Modify the summary with the smart values
By following these steps you don't get the desired result?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.