As a complete newbie, I've checked all different types of forums, watched far too many tutorials and been pointed in the right direction but to no avail.
My aim is to create a Support ticket so our users can create multiple requests and we keep them all in one place. I've successfully managed to link this to a confluence page as a table so people can keep posted about various issues they may need to track. Additionally, I've managed to assign a project lead (linked to insight) and set it to auto assign specific requests.
The only thing I'm having trouble with, is trying to get insight and jsm to talk to each other for approvers. The best help that has been presented so far is this. Unfortunately, I've been stuck on the very first point because what is shown on the help does not correlate what is shown on my screen. Here is a screenshot of my view:
Versus a screenshot of the guidance given:
I've heard a LOT of grumbling about the fact that there are different versions depending on what you're subscribed to and no actual guidance on which version you're looking at the help for.
Does anyone have any suggestions?