Hey all,
I promise I've spent a lot of time searching and just can't seem to find the answer.
I need to create an Jira filter that will return back a list of Story tickets IF a custom field has been selected on an epic. Which basically is a 2 part query..
- Return a list of epics if that field has been selected (easy enough)
- But in addition to #1, show me all the sub stories linked to that epic
As you can see below, achieving #1 is pretty easy, it returned back 13 epics since that custom field is only available on epic tickets.

But what I now need and am really after is, if those selections above (Both, Test) are selected, then return back all the stories within those epics which have those selection. So instead of returning 13 results, I should get something like 50+ or whatever the total number of tickets is in all of the epics.
There is where I fall down completely.
Help!