Hi community!
My time to ask a question! 
I'm facing the following problem: I want to know the last login/activity date of all customers from a JSM project. Before all of you rush and say go to "Portal-Only Customers" list and see their activity, I'll have to inform you that:
- My customers are coming from an Active Directory
- They all have site access
- They all belong to a "X" group coming from the AD, without product access.
- This X group is added from "People" as a service desk customer
- All customers appear in the "Customers" section of my project
However, NONE appears on the portal-only customers section. All the exports I've tried to get (from managed accounts to jira groups) include all these people, but they don't state their last activity date. Jira only includes this information for all licenses holders.
The only place I've managed to get a last activity date of such a user was under managed account user information. There Jira has when that user logged in for the very last time, browser, OS etc)

But the above only is not sufficient, as I want to be able to have a holistic view of all users.
Any thoughts?
Cheers,
Alex