Hello,
I've been similar posts on autocompletion of start- and due-dates of issues based on the value of the start- and enddate of a sprint. However I keep having an error with the completion of the 'Start date' field (the end-date of the sprint is properly copied to the 'Due date' field of the issue).
The automation rule is run and field 'Due date' of my issue is properly completed, however for the field 'Start date' I get the following error:
Found multiple fields with the same name and type: .
Start date (com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.customfieldtypes:datepicker)
I tried different variations ( {{sprint.startDate}}, {{issue.Sprint.startDate.jiradate}}, {{issue.Sprint.startDate}} ) on the start date smart value but always with the same error above.
In attachment a screenshot of the exact error and one of the rules variations. Could anybody help me to identify the 'system name' of the start date field please?
Thank you very much in advance and best regards,
Joost
