Hello - I am looking to get some help with setup of an automation rule/s to handle linked issues with link statuses.
High-line Outline of my desired result:
- WHEN Issue A status is changed to *Done*
- Change Issue B statuses to *In progress*
- Change Issue A *End date* to today's date
- Change Issue B *start date* to today's date
- Change Issue B *Due date* to today's date+7 days
- Change Issue C *Start date* to today's date+7 days
- Change Issue C *Due date* to today's date+21 days
I have around 100 tasks that I want to apply the similar type of automation, any ideas on how can I do it? and hopefully in a scalable matter!
I have found smart values for that apply for the dates but I do not know how to link between the tasks. In addition as I'm running epics that are very similar to each other they will include the same type of tasks I will need to find a way to apply the rules each time to the each epic as an individual (Issue A epic 1 effects only Issue B epic 1)
Thank you in advance for the help!!!