Anyone using the new External Import in JSM Insight and are importing user attributes? What should the schema and mapping document look like? The API documentation is not very clear on that part.
Hello @Mikael Sandberg,
Thank you for your question!
I’m afraid to say that the User Type attribute is currently not supported on external import.
For more details, please check the feature request ticket below:
For now, user attributes can be imported via .csv using their account id.
Kind regards,Angélica
Thanks Angélica! Unfortunately this also prevent you from importing updates if the object has a reference to a user type attribute, even if you are not importing that attribute.
I just raise a question about this topic. Do you have any progress, Mikael? I think Atlassian or someone shoul make a video
My question is https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Service-Management/Import-data-from-an-external-app-into-Insight/qaq-p/1937737
@Muhammet Ayal I have workflows in tray.io that are ready to go as soon as there is a way to import objects that reference a user type attribute. Latest I heard was that the priority to get this working has been bumped up, so there should hopefully be a solution available for it soon.
Thanks @Mikael Sandberg
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.