We have a very small user base, but I, as our administrator, am fielding multiple complaints every week about the latency of Jira Cloud. Just this morning, I received the following message from a product lead:
"Some of us have noticed that when on a dashboard page, trying to edit a story shown in "filter result" app by clicking the three dots on the right, Jira seems to hang for ever. Its probably a Jira bug, but just wanted to share with you"
I've had moments where I'm simply loading my active sprint and the page hangs and never loads. Sometimes a single refresh of the screen will help, and other times I have to refresh multiple times.
I've looked through the community and have noticed this same issue dating back at least to 2018, so this is a 4 year old issue that is yet to be resolved? Am I alone in feeling frustration over this? Isn't there a solution Atlassian can put in place to resolve these problems? It's a bit ridiculous to have complaints about the same performance issues for several years only to not have it be fixed.