Hello!
I have a question about Jira Automation. We have the Standard plan and on the Atlassian site it says under automation that it is "single project": https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/pricing
Our admins however are able to create global automation rules under Admin > System > Global Automation.
We do not really understand why we have the option to create global rules if we only have the standard Jira plan.
How many rule executions do we have per month? Is there a limit? Online I read a lot about 500 rule executions/month being the limit but I could not find an official statement.
As a manager I am asking these questions because we want to avoid setting up automation rules just to find out that a) global rules do not work after all with the Standard pricing model and b) that there is a limit of rule executions which is not meaningful for our organization.
Thank you!
FK