Good afternoon
Could you tell me how I can create an automation rule ...
I need that the emails that arrive to jira have a person in chargeSo I need to create a rule to put that person in charge.
Thanks
I assume be “in charge” you mean Assignee? What will you use to determine who will assigned the issue? If it is a single person fro all issues then you can avoid automation and simply set the person as the project lead and default all issue to them. There are other means to handle default assignees but I will need more info on your situation.
I need something like this:
automation - rules - create ruleIncident created +? + assign issue (load balanced)
What would be the condition (Question sign) and how is it created so that these emails are assigned to that balanced load ?Thanks
Hi @Juan Carlos Cardenas Padilla
Create a new rule that sends an email when it's assigned. The first rule will run and then call the one I just mentioned.
To lean how to send customized email go here: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Marketplace-Apps-Integrations/Jira-Automation-Video-Tutorial-on-how-to-send-customized-emails/ba-p/1861508
Regards
It sounds like you simply want to assign issues to your team in a load balanced manner? Assuming so consider this…
Note you can use a group to define the team to load balance.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.