Hi all,
I have one specific requirement for which I am unable to find a way to fulfil, so wanted to share it with you and see if anyone has any idea or option that can help:
Environment: Jira SM Cloud , Insight CMDB, Automation for Jira, JMWE
In the Insight we have an Object "Contact" with different attributes, including "Email" containing Contact's email address.
Requirement: I am asked to create a scheduled automation rule that will be triggered once in a day and runs the following sequence:
- gets all "Contact" objects - to get access to their Email addresses
- for each value/Email in the lookupObjects."Email" result set I should check whether the "Contact" has a Customer Portal account created or not
Obstacles: My idea was within a Automation for Jira rule to get the "Contact" objects, iterate through their Email addresses and somehow compare whether there is a registered Customer user with that same email address.
However, I was unable to find available ways to do the following:
- Insight IQL - was unable to find a way to iterate through the result set - for each value to do some actions/checks. I found the option to display the values in the Log, but not to do additional comparison
- Within Jira Smart values I was unable to find a way to access the Portal Customers database - there are options to access issue Assignee/Reporter/Commenter or a value of a User Custom field, but not directly the Users list/database
I will appreciate if anyone of you can help with a suggestion or idea for some other approach?
Thanks,
Klime