We have a cloud instance with a few hundred users. Setups for them worked flawlessly so far, however, two of the most recently invited users do NOT receive Jira notifications. This persists through resends, e-mail aliases, deleting and recreating the account, and seemingly even system based. I.e. a completely separate e-mail account on the same system also does not receive e-mails. Creating an account on my own system with a new E-Mail works flawlessly however.
It should be noted: We create users through the JIRA API. But this worked for dozens of people and everything looks fine in the web-interface. After the initial creation via the API any other attempt fails, as aforementioned. I've read that this could be an internal error:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/Not-receiving-emails-from-Atlassian/qaq-p/1835956
Which I couldn't fix. But I was unable to open a support ticket. Trying to contact support just redirects me to the community page or the "support offerings page", which has a "Get support" button, which just redirects me to the "contact support" page.
I'm a bit lost and would appreciate any help.