I want to create a task today "Delete John Does account on 31 March 2022"
The ticket should not appear in open tickets list.The ticket should be opened at a specific date (otherwise 'Time to resolution' will be +3 months only for this issue)any suggestion?
Already looked to:https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/Is-it-possible-to-schedule-a-ticket-to-reopen-at-a-specific-date/qaq-p/873155 https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/Is-it-possible-to-hide-an-issue-until-a-particular-date/qaq-p/578489Thank youAlessio
Hi @Alessio Conti
Just create a task with a due date, then create a filter to not show issues where due date is not equal to today and finally use that filter in a gadget. It is the simplest approach.
You can also do bit of automation to transition issues/tasks based on due date using automation rules as well.
Ravi
Hi @Alessio Conti ,
I'd also recommend Nick's solution, i.e. creating a JQL that hides those issues with time to resolution more than 3months in the future: "Time to resolution" <= 3m. There are some other advanced JQL function you could use, as described here.
Hi Ravi,thank you so much! What idea do you have about the automation rule in this case?Thank you
Hi Carlos, I think is not what my boss needs. Thank you.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.