Hello,
I am updating the content of the page by giving the update function the whole html code. Everything is working perfectly, except for <a> tags that need to be linked to existing pages in confluence. I updated the href attribute to meet the url of the internal page to be linked to like
'/wiki/spaces/spacekey/pages/pageid'
and added the attributes that I found I should be adding to link this <a> tag to the page properly, which are
data-linked-resource-id
data-linked-resource-version
data-linked-resource-type
So, the <a> tag I am inserting looks like this:
<a href="/wiki/spaces/spacekey/pages/pageid" data-linked-resource-id="targetpageid" data-linked-resource-version="targetpageversion" data-linked-resource-type="page">Page Name</a>
However, after the update is done successfully, I check the updated page html to find out that only href is updated successfully, while all the other attributes are ignored, and a new rel attribute is added. It looks like this:
<a href="/wiki/spaces/spacekey/pages/pageid" rel="nofollow">Page Name</a>
Is there a way to force adding these attributes that are being ignored? Or is there another proper way to insert <a> tags linking to internal pages in confluence?
Thank you.