Hi!
I am trying to set automation that when the status of an issue in one project changes, that it should update to the same status in another project. I have followed the instructions that I have found in this forum and it is not working. The rule runs and reports success but it does not do what it is supposed to do - it appears as if it is skipping a condition or I have the wrong understanding. I would appreciate any insight. Below is the rule I have set up.
1. When: Issue Transitioned - THIS WORKS
2. If: Issue matched JQL : project = source_project and status in ("in progress", done)
3. AND: Linked issues match Types: clonesMatch: project = destination_project
4. THEN: Transition the issue to "COPY FROM TRIGGER ISSUE" - It is updating the source issue that I changed manually and not the destination project. It looks like the "AND" condition is not bringing back the results from the destination project so the THEN is updating the SOURCE project. How do I get the destination project status to update?
NOTE: I am using the same workflow in both projects.