Hello community,
I'm new in Jira. I did install de App "Project Labels" using extra labels for my issues. Now I setup a automation rule for creating a new issue after a the first issue is Done.
Below the automation rule (sorry it is in dutch 🙃 )
The field is named "Project Label" and is also used in the JQL query for the IF statement.Â
When I setup the values for creating a new issue I try to find the "Project Label" field but it isn't there. So I think I need to update/add this value in the advanced section using JASON.
I'm not really familiar with JASON so I did try it several times but it doesn't work.
Â
Can any body help me out? I want tot add/update the Project Label field with the value "Jaarlijks" and "Operationele Planning"
Â
Thank you very much :-)
Â
Gert-Jan
 Â
Â
Â



Â

Â