Setting up an integration between our JSM instance and our separate (pre-existing) OpsGenie instance. JSM can open and Close Alerts in OpsGenie, but the OpsGenie integration back to Jira does not seem to be working.
I am using my email address as the username and an API token instead of a password. When I first set it up I was using my password and getting 401 errors in the activity log on the alert, but after switching from password to API token it is not giving any error, just failing to actually add comments or resolve the incidents. The Jira API Token management screen also shows that the token has never been accessed. I have revoked and tried a new token with the same results. Checked the debug logs and I'm not seeing any debugs, errors or warnings.
I have tried this with the Alerts and On-Call JSM Features both on and off in Jira, I've deleted the integration both in OpsGenie's team integrations and Jira's Webhooks page and rebuilt them.


