Hello, when viewing the automation page for a board we have, it is entirely blank. Do you know how this can be enabled/fixed? I see these errors in the browser console that seem related:
Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 504 ()
async-project-settings-jira-automation.924cd3d31191e6eb3d37.8.js:8 Uncaught Error: Failed to load automation boostrap for env prod, src was 'https://automation.atlassian.com/pro/bootstrap/automationManagerBootstrap.pack.js'at HTMLScriptElement.t.onerror (async-project-settings-jira-automation.924cd3d31191e6eb3d37.8.js:8)
Similar Issue on my end
Hi Leo, welcome to the community.
So is this a team managed project for a company managed project?
aside from this question I am wondering if maybe your cloud is still experiencing some problems. The reason I mention this is that I am seeing some odd behavior when looking at automation pages for TMP at the moment, e.g. 504 time out.
I have opened a support ticket.
It definitely appears to be an issue with the servers associated with automation. I can replicate this on both TMP and CMP on my end.
Similar post - Why-my-automation-page-isn’t-loading
Same... Automation rule pages try to load for awhile, but then are just blank.
I have the same issue now.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.