Why my automation page isn't loading?

Frederico Vicente December 7, 2021

I'm trying open my project automation page, but just show the loading icon and after a while an error message.

Screenshot_3.png

My site's laguage is Portuguese. The error message is:

"Something went wrong. Our team has been notified. If the problem persists, contact Atlassian support."

This happens in admin automation rules page too.

What can be the error and how I can fix it?

1 answer

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 7, 2021

There is another thread on this as well. Clearly there is an issue with the automation servers. I have open a support ticket and I expect will be getting some attention very soon.

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 7, 2021
Bill Sheboy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 7, 2021

Hi @Frederico Vicente -- Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Yes, and...to what Jack notes: you may watch the status of the outage here and subscribe for updates: https://jira-software.status.atlassian.com/

Kind regards,
Bill

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 7, 2021

They must have just updated SP. it was green 15m ago. 😉

Bill Sheboy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 7, 2021

The primary status page looks "decorated" in holiday colors: red, green, black, blue, yellow...  :^)

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events