I want to get this data: the time it took for a ticket to resolve, but let me give an example:
A ticket is opened yesterday at 13:00
It transitions to status "resolved" (or closed) today at 13:00
It took 24 hours to resolve (resolution time).
However, my Time to Resolution SLA stops at the count of 5 hours. Because I set up the SLA so that the clock pauses when the tkt is in waiting for customer. So, let's say that this tickets has been in status waiting for customer during 19 hours. Then the SLA Time to resolution stops at 5 hours.
I have two datas here: 24 hours (total time to resolution) and 5 hours (SLA time to resolution).
How do I get the 24 hours data?
I can't really understand if the metric in JIRA time to resolution is the "SLA" one (it'd get me 5 hours) or the total one (24 hours).
Also, if I use time between status and put time between status: created to closed. What will it show me? 24 hours or 5 hours?
I have made a few tests and it is not still clear to me. Do you have some insight on this?
Thank you in advance.