Hi Team,
Context:
We have a requirement where my client is using Jira Software (Cloud) instance(to define their sprint planning and create task/user stories/bugs on their own side), which I want to integrate with my separate Jira Service Management(Cloud) instance; in a way that whenever client create a task for my team(Jira Service Management Project) in their Jira Software(Cloud), then it should create a Jira Service desk ticket in my Jira Service Management Portal. And any comments\progress made on task on their side should reflect in ticket on my side in jira service management portal and vice versa.
Things I tried:
I tried to follow some of the community discussion here and got application link created on client-side Jira Software with my Jira service management url and then tried to configure the URL on my side in Jira Service Management as well in the application link.
It does ask for Consumer key, Consumer name and Public key of the Client Jira Software, which I am not sure how to find on client side's Jira Software?
Question:
Can someone guide me on how to find those values for Jira Software ( Cloud )? or if there is any other better way to achieve this kind of integration