Hello
Situation
I am trying to create filters that shows tickets with the duedate set for a specific month.
So if the duedate is set to the 25th of January, no matter the year, I want my filter to show it.
Purpose
The filter will be used for swim lanes in a Kanban board, allowing a team to get a quick overview of the epics (or whatever issue type they desire) that are due within a given month in any year.
My findings so far
So far I've only been able to filter dates within a specific year, with something like duedate >= "2021/01/01" and duedate <= "2021/01/31"
This would require someone to go and change the filter for all 12 swim lanes whenever a new year comes around.
Not quite the sexy solution I'm hoping for.
Alternatively one could use something like duedate <= startOfYear(31d) to get anyhting created within the first 31 days of the current year (January), but this becomes an issue if/when something due in December hasn't been finished yet, and is now not visible in the swim lane anymore.
Questions
Can I do what I want to do with any built in features?
Is it in any way possible to filter dates using wildcards?