Hello,
I have a project that customers create issues - tickets and a service desk team that controls them.
I want to add a Cc field that a customer can add one or more emails of other customers of this project in order to be informed about the process of its issue.
I 've followed the following instructions:
How to create and configure CC (Participant) field in JIRA | Jira | Atlassian Documentation
and I 've added the User picker custom field.
The problem is that in the issue creation form of the customers doesn't allow them to add an email, says "No matches found".
I thought it was permission issue, but neither service desk team can add an email after creation of the ticket on queue, with the same label "No matches found".
Only me (ORG & SITE Admin) can add them after ticket creation... But even if I 've updated the notification scheme, Cc users doesn' t receive any email!
Can you help me where I am wrong or provide me with some steps to implement this?
Thank you in advance,
Dimitris