Our Confluence instance is set to add a private space to those that are granted access. How can I remove this?
Hi @JD Lobue By private spaces did you mean Personal Space ? If you want do disable creating personal spaces for your users you need to edit global permissions -
Changes to global permissions aren’t active until you click Save.
Hope this helps.
I don't want to disable the ability to create personal spaces. I want to change a setting so that when access is granted to Confluence, a personal space is not also created for that user. Thanks
Hi @JD Lobue
I‘m sorry to share the bad news with you, but currently you can’t disable the automatic creation of personal spaces.
For more detail, you can read this community post.
Cheers,Matthias
I'm afraid the recent "improvement" of "personal spaces for all" is the cause of this. There's no function to turn it off yet.
Given the complaints though, I wouldn't be surprised to see it sneak in quite soon, next to the "disable personal spaces completely" box in the global permissions.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.