I'm not sure its the right way to do it.
Basically, when someone pulls a dropdown (phase de projet - project phase to exploratoire - exploration) AND the rule in the issue was never executed, I want to trigger the creation of 5 subtasks.
At the end of my rule, i set the ruleexecuted property to "true" if the rule is executed. For some reason, this rule will always execute if I pull the right option in the dropdown (skipping the property.ruleexecuted equals "Vide"-"Empty" ...)
Is it a translation issue (issue to ticket) ? For some reason, half of my JIRA is in french and the other half is in english (cloud version) despite my parameter setted to "English US". My company is using french but its easier for me tu use english since all the forums and docs is in english. Do i need to use "Vrai" ("True") instead ? Translating "property" is a nightmare to be honest
Thanks for your time and sorry for my poor english.
