Greetings!
To ease statistic collection I've added "Issue Checklist Pro" plug-in and created multi-user picker custom field to collect data from checklist section. And now I'm trying to implement auto-copying of specific information from the field.
Current case:
"Issue Checklist Pro" plug-in allows to tag (mention users) via their names, but transform it to their ID's after changes were applied (at the end it looks like:
"info1 @user1_id
info2 @User2_id" ).
I need these ID's to be copied and paste in multi-user picker custom field (not only one but as many as numbers of ID's mentioned in checklist section)
I'm new to Java Script but trying to use this script with Smart Values for this purpose:
{
“fields”: {
“customfield_10049": [{
“id”: “{{issue.customfield_10048.match(“\[a-zA-Z0-9]{24}\“)}}”
}]
}
}
*customfield_10048 - Donor field: "Issue Checklist Pro" plug-in text field
*customfield_10049 - Recipient field: Multi-user picker custom field
*[a-zA-Z0-9]{24} - RegEx for User ID
Tried to correct script many times, but continuing to receive an error: "(data was not an array (customfield_10049))"
(When I use PUT request with specific ID, not RegEx it's working properly)
Could you please help me to retrieve ID's from donor field and put it to Recipient one.
And somehow make 'issue.field.match' loop though donor field to find all ID's and then insert them into Recipient field.
Thank you in advance!