Can we restrict issue linking after two days of issue creation?
What type of restriction do you want to implement?
Except jira admins, users should not link issues to that particular issue type after two days.
I have not found a way to restrict the ability to link issues to an issue based on time since creation, but I did find this article about restricting issue linking based on status.
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-articles/Preventing-users-from-linking-issues-on-a-specific-status/ba-p/1655964
You could consider automatically transitioning the issue to another status after two days, and then implement the above method for restricting issue linking in every status but the initial status.
@Trudy P Claspill I am using Datacenter, 8.20.x
My requirement to restrict the users to edit Fields, Issue links, Attachments and Comments in certain Status.
Wrote below properties on the status
jira.permission.edit.deniedjira.permission.attach.deniedjira.permission.comment.denied
But i am unable to restrict for issue link.
I have also tried the below given but failed to restrict
(I donot want to add or delete any issue link, when it enters in required status)
Jira.issue.editable false
Jira.permission.link.denied
Please help on this.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.