I would like to have a screen popping up in the case that an issue was assigned but it’s status was not changed allowing users to fill in some extra information (fill in some fields)Is it possible to do it?
Hi Hadas
its not possible to do but as a workaround you can use automation to notify specific people once this field change and write on the automated notification that you have to change a specific fields you want to change. please let me know if it satisfy your needs or not.
Best Regards,
Medhat
Yes, ask your people to click on "edit".
he needs it automated
Why? Why would you want to inflict an interruption on people for no reason?
Why? Why do you assume there is no reason?
Thanks. I am afraid that would hassle my users. I need to find a better way.
Hi @Hadas Hamerovv
the solution is to create a self transition "from and to the same status you are in" and add a screen on it.
Note: "to create a self transition start and end of the transition will be on the same status you are in"
This I already did. Now I wish to catch the cases when they do not use this and simply add a comment and assign to someone. Please see my reply below in the thread where I detail everything
Dear @Hadas Hamerovv
as a workaround you can add a condition on the other transition that the self transition should be run before the other transition, on that way the other transition will not appear till the user run the self transition, thatis how to force your users run the self transition firstly.
Note: "if my replies help you please mark it as accepted answers"
I am trying to catch cases when ther is not transition. When one user simply assign to another.
when there is a transition it’s already solved.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.