I'm running into an issue with an automation rule. What I'm trying to achieve is create an epic in another project (IT) with linked tasks based on values of a multi-select of a newly created epic in a different project (HR).
I've tried two different ways, here's screenshots of the settings right now and below a description of the other method I've tried.


As I'm sure you've noticed, the above only works if the all conditions of IT Hardware are selected. So, if an epic is created in HR and only "Docking Station" is selected, then the IT project will only get an epic without the linked task to provide the docking station.
I have tried putting the IT Hardware field condition within the branch. This resulted in none of the conditions being met since the branch was for "For Most recently created issue". I then changed the branch type to "Current Issue" which allowed the conditions to be met. However, that broke the "Due Date" and "Epic Link" values within the task. I was unable to link the task to the newly created IT epic since I was branching off of the HR epic for that task creation step.
Thank you in advance for any suggestions.