I have created an email request which accepts a subject and a body.
Is it possible to assign a priority via email as well? or a different field?
For example by writing: "Priority: Critical" in the body of the email
Hi @Thorsten and welcome to the community!
You can do that by either creating a Jira automation and search for specific text strings using smart values, or you could do that within the workflow by using an app which allows such automation, like JMWE.
If you are looking for costless solution, I would suggest to try creating an automation rule for your project. I've managed to do that in the past by using text smart values, such as:
Hi @Alex Koxaras -Relational- ,
Thank you, I think this is exactly what I need.
Nice to know that @Thorsten! Kindly mark my answer as accepted to help other users. Thank you!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.