Hello Community,
I came accross to find an solution to make approver field mandotory on issue screen.
And It should have description like, Please Enter Approver Name. Need an help to configure this.
Tnxs- Rohit
Hi @Rohit Vohara ,
Welcome to the Atlassian Community!!!
For Making field required you need follow this steps:1. Go to the Project setting> Summary.
2. Search for the Field configuration scheme and select it.
3. New window will open and search for the desired field such as Approver.
4. At right side their will be Edit, Hide, Required and Screen options.Edit---> To set the descriptionRequired---> To Make the field Mandatory.
Please let me know if the answer is helpful or for any queries, or questions.
Regards,Mayur
Hey Mayur,
Thank you for your quick reply 🙂
The provided solution works for me, Thanks
I am glad that the provided solution works for you, Please hit the Accept button Means it will help others too!!!!
Hi there
I am looking to do the same.
I tried this and got to item 3 - and the field at the end on the right just says - "82 screens" - I do not have Edit Required Etc.
Any ideas?
Thank you
Hi, can i make a certain Jira field 'Required' for an assignee
I'd also like to know how I can make a field 'required' i.e. required to have a parent. Thanks @Mayur Jadhav
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.