Hi all,
I try to create the following:
when I click on "reply to customer" next to "internal note" in a request or whatever, the status should change to "waiting for customer" right after sending the message to the customer.

currenty I have to click on the status "waiting for support" and select "waiting for customer, to change the status.

We already have this kind of transition in another workflow but we cant reporoduce it, and we cant tell why this is working like that:
If I click on"reply to customer" next to "internal note" the status field changes via a kind of automation ( run as my colleague):

But there is no rule or what ever within the workflow... where is it coming from?

We dont have an active automation in this project oder a global automation or sth. so it is sth within the workflow, isnt it?
Or is it coming from this:

I copied these Properties into another workflow and it didnt work..
Can someone pls help me?