Hi all,
I am trying to write a rule for the following requirement "summing up Story points of the stories to their linked Epics".
I have tried the following rule but its not working.
Looking forward to creating the rule.
Thanks in advance
Hari
Hi @Hari Kotty , welcome to the Community!
There is a similar automation rule set up in this question which uses a slightly different smart value used in the lookup, so it might be worth giving this a try. Hope this helps!
Thank you Callum.
Hi @Hari Kotty -- Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Your JQL on the Lookup Issues action is trying to match the wrong field. Please try to match to the key from the epic (the branched issue)
issueType IN (Story) AND "Epic Link" = {{issue.key}}
Kind regards,Bill
Thank you Bill.
I tried to match the key from the Epic, but I dont get the story points summation in EPIC.
Best regards
Hi, Hari!
Are you using a company-managed or a team-managed project?
And, would you please post an image of your edit issue action? That may reveal what it is not summing as you expect.
Hi Bill,
I am using a team managed project.
I am attaching the image of the edit issue action, Please find the attached image.
Best regards,
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.