Hi Team,
I got one requirement from customer for insight object, they have one Object Schema In that they are creating object they want once any object got created field AssetID value should be automatically increment by one in the last Object AssetID
Let's take one example here
Object Key AssetID
LAB-123 ABC001
LAB-124 ABC002
LAB-125 ABC003
So the field AssetID value should be automatically added, so I am using Automation in JSM
Here is the details about the configuration :
When: Object Created
Then : Lookup objects
insight query language is
objectType = TEST ORDER BY AssetIDD DESC
here AssetIDD is text field
Then : edit Object
Select field : AssetIDD
Value : {{lookupObjects.get(1).temp_Asset_ID.charAt(2)}}
ERROR:
Objects were skipped
LAB-6858 (temp_Asset_ID = '')
So this is the configuration I have added but I can see all the text function is not working here and getting always empty value and in Automation audit log I can see error, I can achieve same requirement If I am using only number field but with text field no smart value function is working
following this document : smart-values-text-fields
Any suggestion why my text function are not working ?
Thanks,
Sarika Dalal