In our project we firstly decided to quit the notification scheme but now we can't add another one because the screen stays blank like this:
Hi @[deleted],
Thanks for posting.
Could you please check this guide and try to add a notification scheme -
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-cloud-administration/docs/configure-notification-schemes/ ?
Let me know if you're still facing an issue.
Hello, I just created the same error in my project.
We switched in the Project Settings -> Notifications -> The notification scheme to "None".
And after you switch it, you dont have the option to switch back to another. The whole right frame stays blank like in the screenshot from Pablo Gamarro Lozano.
And if you try to solve it from the other direction: You can create a new "Notification scheme", but there is no option to assign this to a Project.
BR
Hi @Suvradip Paul ,
Unfortunately the guide doesn't help solve the problem. I have the same issue - I can create/edit Notification Schemes, but I can't associate it with my project because the settings page for notifications is blank.
Thanks @[deleted] for responding. I shared the last guide also for the section - Associating a notification with a project or board. Are you facing the above issue while following that to associate?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.