Hi everyone,
I previously did some sprint testing and deleted my test project after that. Now, in our active project, I see various old and future sprints that are associated with deleted projects aka deleted boards.
How can I access these sprints to delete them?
Thanksss for your help!
Same question, but I couldn't do anything with the answer: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Software-questions/Old-sprints-are-populating-the-sprint-field-on-issues-and-I-don/qaq-p/1222474
Have you emptied the Trash in your Jira? Deleted projects go there first, and "linger".
Flushing them from the Trash will probably clear this up for you. Here's how:
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-cloud-administration/docs/delete-a-project/
Be sure to review the listing to confirm everything that will permanently be gone forever when you empty the Trask.
You will need Jira Admin privs to do this.
Hi Mykenna,
I haven't done that. That's really good to know in general.
Unfortunately, the trash was empty. Therefore, this is sadly not the solution to my problem.
Do you have another idea?
Thank you!
Hi,
Did this resolve your issue? I emptied my trash but the sprints from the deleted project still show up.
no it did not..
still seeing all old sprints. Really annoying
3 years later, and this is still an issue....
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.