Hi,
You might have heard that setting up Atlassian tools on cloud is faster than onprem.
I had some fun creating a challange to see how fast it really is.
Utulizing Atlassian's Open Devops as a starting point and connecting all the usual tools starting from zero. (First step is to create an Atlassian account)
Atlassian Cloud Setup Speedrun in 10 min
Instead of doing a long go along video where I explain every click and it takes hours to watch, I wanted to focus on how fast it is, by just clicking through the necessary steps in realtime.
Obviously you can still use the video as a go along video if you slow it down or pause when necessary.
Since you might not grasp what was all created during setup, I also included a quick walkthrough over showing how the tools are connected.
I hope I am not breaking any rules by advertising a video here. If that is the case, feel free to remove my post.
Enjoy and feel free to give feedback. I am always open for improvements.