Hi.
When Child issues are used in advanced roadmaps, they also appear in the issue detail screen. The client is asking that this information not show, but I have not found a way to hide it.
Any tips?
Thanks,Jordan
Hello @Jordan Richter
Welcome to the community.
I don't think there is a way to do that natively with Jira Cloud.
Do you know why the client wants the child issues list to not be displayed in the issue details?
Are you working with a Company Managed project or a Team Managed project?
Hi @Trudy P Claspill
Thanks for your answer. We definitely couldn't find a way either. Is there a marketplace app that would do the job?
The child issues aren't applicable to the work they are doing, as I understand it, and they only want to see linked issues.
It is a Company Managed project.
I have not yet found an app that would do that.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.