Because that data isn't shown at all any more.
please check your labels, I'm not sure if you are looking for jira or confluence with that labelling
In Confluence you can view this in the user details
In JIRA open Administration > User Management, there you can see the last login and the number of total logins:
Steve, Bob is correct - this is a "feature" of the new OnDemand user management for both JIRA and Confluence.
I would very much like to have the old functionality back somehow. I need to know how much use Jira is getting in order to justify continued use of the software. Without the stats, I can't justify the expenditure, and we may have to stop using Jira.
For Cloud (OnDemand) users, there is now a new capability in the JIRA Command Line Interface (CLI) (you will need release 4.0 or higher) to list a bunch more information. I use it on my site for user management.
-a getUserList --group jira-users --outputFormat 999 --file userList.csv --dateFormat yyyy-MM-dd
Then you can display it in Confluence with CSV macro which enables column sorting. Use parameters like:
script=^userList.csv autoNumber=true columns=user, name, active, last authenticated, last password changed, invalid password attempts
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.