Hi All,
Good day. Need some advice here, I am currently troubleshooting the follow automation rule (it seems simple) but I can't seem to have it worked.
I know the scope is actually within JIRA Service Management, but we are looking to use Jira project due to the sub-task within the categories.
1. We will be deploying a JIRA Software (Business project) for HR Dept.
2. We have different categories within HR Dept.
2.1 Request for Employee ID
2.3 Request for employee transfer..etc
...
Having said that, I am trying to automate the "Assignee" based on "Keywords"..
For example ,
The "Summary" will display the following in JIRA Business Software (Project)
"Employee ID Requested by Bond, James of Executive Dept. Job Title: CEO"
...
As mentioned, what I am trying to do is automate assignment the following summary based on keywords use.
Assign task to "HR-LEI if "Employee ID" is found in the "Summary Section" of JIRA Software.
Please refer to the automation rule I am trying to establish.
But I can't seem to have it worked...
Thanks for your time


