Hey,I'd like to know whether I can migrate all the data from Jira Cloud to Jira Server v.7.0.0? If yes, how could I do it, is there any plugin or tool to do it smoothly and fast? What am I going to lose if it's possible to perform it?
You can only do part of this.
If you go into the Cloud backup manager, you can create a backup of your Cloud system and download that.
You can then restore that backup into an empty Server (or DC) install of Jira.
However
1. You can't download Team-managed (next-gen) projects. If you want them to come across, you'll need to make new company-managed projects and move all the issues into them.
2. 7.0 is far too old to restore a Cloud backup to. I wouldn't even bother trying anything lower than an 8.13, and I'd strongly recommend doing it with the very latest Server version you can get (8.19 at the moment, I think)
Obviously, as a backup/restore will destroy everything in the target instance, you won't want to do this directly either, you'll probably want to do it to a development system and then do a server to server merge. I'd be looking at tools like Configuration Manager and Project Configurator to do that
You're aware that support for Server is ending in early 2024, right?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.