How to create a community page?
Like this https://community.atlassian.com/
Hi @DC HOST
Other than that, you could use confluence and some apps to do that. But you have to open your instance to everybody. May I ask why you want to do that?
the Community is built on the Khoros platform if that helps answer your question.
Hi @DC HOST the best and the only way to create a community like Atlassian is to build your own website and then engage the global audience with the offerings from your website.
You would eventually end up creating your own community, network base and business. And if you wonder how to manage the entire set up-well join our New to Confluence group to get insights on it's usage.
Stay safe and stay healthy.
I have a project like digitalocean. I want my customers to argue with each other
Great info @Jack Brickey ! Didn't know that
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.