I receive a 500 internal server error when trying to move issues between one project and another.
I've read https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Software-questions/500-internal-server-error/qaq-p/1638176 but we don't have any custom fields set on the issue.
Any help is appreciated.
Cheers
Hello @Ryan,
Thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community!
Checking the logs of your site, I found the following error:
[Limited to 20 per PT1H] Exception occurred during doFilter for norm_uri: MoveIssueUpdateFields!default. 500 status code set for SFX metricsCaused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Could not find parent [null] for subtask [10061] in the parent BulkEditBean. at com.atlassian.jira.web.bean.BulkEditBeanImpl.getTargetIssueObjects(BulkEditBeanImpl.java:851) at
Searching for similar issues, the issue is related to issues with ranking.
With this said, can you please go to Cog icon > System > LexoRank management and click on Run integrity checks?
If it shows any failure, please, share the details with us.
Are you moving tickets from a company-managed to a team-managed project or vice-versa?
Is it happening if you try to move only one ticket?
Also, is it happening with a specific issue type? If possible, test moving few tickets from specific issues types to check if it works.
Kind regards,Angélica
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.