I am trying to maintain "Versions" for my Kanban (GreenHopper Simplified Workflow) project.
Here are the steps I took:
1. Create Version in a project... "1.0 Sprint 1"
2. Create Issues and assign (fixVersion="1.0 Sprint 1") and transition issues in Rapid Board to done
3. when done hit "Release" on Rapid Board
- it says "A version with this name already exists in this project."
As far as I can see I would need to delete "1.0 Sprint 1" release to release "1.0 Sprint 1"? I must have missed a documentation bullet point someplace - that can't be the right flow. That you cannot define a release until you release it? How would the road map ever work in this case?
The reason I am doing it this way is I need to maintain a Road Map/Calendar for my project showing the status of the issues in multiple upcoming releases in the project.