we implemented Xray on a existing JIRA cloud project and can only see different issue types but not able to see pre-defined screens and custom fields required. I have read various documentations and not able to figure out how to fix the issue. Can anyone please help
Hi @[deleted]
Have you followed the quick setup described here (https://docs.getxray.app/display/XRAYCLOUD/Quick+Setup)?
If you have, and still don't find Xray issue types in your project, it is best to contact Xray Support (http://xraysupport.getxray.app) to share your configuration so that the support team can troubleshoot the cause.
Thank you.
Kind regards,Rogério Paiva [Xray Support Team]
I have the same issue as described above. We installed Xray in our Jira Cloud instance. I have been through the Xray configurations within the Project Settings area. Xray Test Issue Types exist and are configured but there are no Xray screen schemes or Xray custom fields available to associate to the test issue types.
Is there a setting I may be missing?
Hi @Tiffany Stubbings
In the Xray Cloud, there is no need to configure screen schemes nor there are custom fields. It is different from Xray Data Center/Server, since Xray Cloud and Xray DC/Server are two different products.
Any additional questions, please get in touch with Xray Support (http://Xraysupport.getXray.app); we would gladly assist you.
Currently our Xray issue types are associated to our default screen and field schemes which isn't correct. I expected to have Xray screen and field schemes to associate to the Xray issue types. Is that not the case for Xray Cloud? Do I have to create and configure my own "test" screens/fields?
Based on this info ...
https://docs.getxray.app/display/XRAYCLOUD/Custom+Fields+and+Screen+Configuration
For cloud, I'd suggest that its only the following XRAY related fields which get added as custom fields and are made available inside Jira:
Begin Date
End Date
Revision
Hi @Tim C
Since Cloud has a different architecture, we had to follow a different approach, and so some features are not available in Cloud the same way they are in Data Center or Server.
We advise using the built-in report or gadgets and the document generator as an alternative for reporting.
Kind regards,Rogerio Paiva [Xray Support Team]
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.