Hi Atlassian Community,
We have been very happy working with Jira Software and are excited to see our team performance. However, we just realized one peculiar thing during our Sprint meeting as we found out our "Live" issues are counted as reopened issues in the burndown chart.
This somewhat is showing a counter-productive results, but we are happy that we found the source of this, only that we are still stuck about how to actually resolve it.
I tried to check some previous post which mentioned about postfunction, e.g.
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Software-questions/quot-Resolved-quot-status-is-not-detected-as-resolved-by-Jira/qaq-p/1553083
However, I am not really sure that this is really the fix of my problem.
Screenshot #1: We checked the 'reopened' issues and it direct us to the "Live" issues, which is essentially our resolved issue and had been delivered to users.
Screenshot #2: Our stati - "Live" is one of the resolution issues in our project.
Screenshot #3: Workflow
We did some test:
When I move an issue from “Done” to “Live” this happens, but when I first move the issue from “Done” to “Tested” and then to “Live” it counts correctly.
I would appreciate your help in this!
Thanks in advance,
Angela


