I would like tickets that have been assigned to a technician to no longer appear in a queue.
I think I got it. I put in assignee = EMPTY AND resolution = EMPTY
Hi @Oliver Ortiz
Add this sub query in your JQL, used in the queues.
assignee is not EMPTY
I hope it helps.
Ravi
Welcome to the Atlassian Community!!!
As per your description I understand that you want filter which includes issues which is not assigned.
project = x and assignee is EMPTY
Or
You can try with
assignee in (EMPTY)
That works! What can I add to make sure that only unresolved tickets appear?
assignee is not EMPTY and resolution is EMPTY
What ended up showing were tickets that were assigned and unresolved. Would it be possible to show all unassigned and the assigned tickets do not appear instead?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.