Hello,I want to reset the password for all users.I'm an Atlassian administration, I tried to log in through Security> Password reset and click Reset passwordsBut it does not work, is there another option?
Thanks for the help in advance,Amit
Hi @amit_bakst welcome to the Atlassian community.
These are the 2 recommended solutions provided by one of the Community leader's @Brant Schroeder
Mass password reset
Bulk change Jira passwords
There is no method to do this to the best of my knowledge. I am also not familiar with the admin area you refer to. Can you share screenshot or further details?
@Jack Brickey
Ah I see. I did find on my instance as well but as I yet to verify my domain I don't have the option. I tried to find some documentation but failed to do so. It appears you can use to force user to update their password. I wonder if this requires Access. I will try to get some colleagues with direct experience to chime in.
I tried to force the password reset but it does not work, so I try to find if there is another way to do it.
Thanks for your help @Jack Brickey
Hi @G subramanyam ,
thank you, I saw what is written but it is basically to perform the reset on each of the users individually, and I wanted to try to save myself time and find a simpler way that it will be performed on everyone.Thank you very much for your help
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.