I need some help, I am drawing a blank and I can't seem to grasp it at the moment.
We use JSD for our internal org to submit tickets to our technical operations teams as the "gatekeeper." Some tickets are worked in JSD, but others need to sent to Jira if they're larger requests like actual projects. I'd like to be able to display links on the portal view, but that does not look possible from what I've read. My next solution would be to post a comment to the original ticket that has the URL to the linked ticket so the "customer" can go to the ticket.
Can someone help me what smart value or syntax I would use in the automation to do so?
I would imagine it would look something like:
A new ticket {{linked.issue.key) has been sent to Operations {{issue.summary}} was created. Use the Issue URL <{{issue.toURL}}> to stay up to date on the ticket.