This issue has only started happening as of 9/28/2021...
Pics won't work for this, so here is a link to a video:
https://youtu.be/YRmbTjhl0zc
I wonder if it is actually changing the due date on the first create issues step or if rather your change is not saving. My point is in your video you had now in the second step and then you edited and replaced it. And when you returned it went back to now. It appears that you did click save. On the surface it sure seems like a bug particularly if it is just started happening to you. I would refer you to that Lassie and support so they can login and have a look. It would also be interesting to see if you could change that due date to something else such as a specific date just as a test.
Hi @Garrett McCreery
Are you selecting to save your changes before moving to another component? I cannot tell from the video.
If you are...I do not see any open incidents on the status page for automation so you may want to quickly submit a ticket to support so they can check your logs: https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/
Kind regards,Bill
Yes, saving as well... Seems to be only the due date field... Here is the support ticket: PCS-59249
Had other users test this as well. Happening for them also as of late yesterday (9/28/21). Have you tried it to see if it's happening to you?
Okay, I have reproduced the symptom and it seems like a screen refresh issue in the rule editor.
I found that after your step 7, I do see old values staying on the page. If I click up on the trigger (or another non-create-issue action), and then go back to the problematic component, the values are correct.
Of note: I often see "oddities" in the rule editor and list view. One of my test projects has dozens of rules and often hangs while painting, requiring a pause/refresh to load. Updates in that case seem related to the usage of many labels.
well I guess that is a workaround for me while they get this fixed. Thanks @Bill Sheboy
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.